Monday, September 27, 2021

Halloween Hijynx - Ch 1 - The Plan

Halloween Hijynx

1 – The Plan

It had been eighteen months into the two-week isolation quarantine. With little else to do, they had at least started (finally) doing a regular workout routine, and Paul & Molly were noticeably in much better shape. Although, their shapes weren't quite ideal yet, they were definitely much more energetic and generally enjoying each other more.

They had even gotten back into having adult play time sporadically. Molly always enjoyed submitting herself over to his control & the freedom of being lost in someone else's direction; they were actually able to find an old rhythm together.

After one particularly kinky session and cool down, she had a very contented and scheming look on her face. "What is going on in that lovely little head of yours, you sneaky, little minx?"

"Well," she pondered, "I've really enjoyed the past several months of finding each other and getting back to being closer."

"Yess....," he responded.

"I don't want to wait until the end of the year to celebrate."

"You ready to go out in the dress? I can look to see what's in town this weekend, maybe that ritzy stay-cation place downtown."

"Well, not quite ready for that dress yet; too hot outside too. And I want to do more planning than just a .. spur of the moment thing."

"Okay, I think you've got something in your mind, what's up?"

"Well," she started as she sits up on her knees like an excited girl on Christmas, bouncing the bed, her short bob whipping in the air. "I want to plan it out. I want it to be fun. I want all of our friends to be there."

"Okay, sounds good. Just get everyone to dress up, drink, and have some fun. That would be nice."

"No!" She exclaimed excitedly, "Not just that! It's got to be memorable! It's got to have a theme, and contests, and prizes, and fun, and just letting lose!" She bounced with enthusiastic joy with every sentence.

"Okay, okay," he chuckled. "Obviously you put a lot of thought into it. So, what 'theme' are we thinking of for this extravaganza?"

"Well, in a few months its Halloween, but not just a straight up random costume party. Have it be 'Mix Up'!"

"Mix Up? So, like dressing like Rubik's Cubes or something. I guess it's something."

"Well, I guess that would count, really just any normal theme and flip it about. I was thinking have a bar with a bunch of mixers, multi-level jello shots, crazy bobbing for fruit, all sorts of mixed up snack mixes, and just all sorts of messed of decorations. “

"Sounds like fun but seems like a lot of planning. I could lay it out and get it setup I guess."

"No! I got it all planned out! I'll get it setup with everyone and everything. I got it all taken care of. I'll invite all our friends and make sure they all come, its going to be a blast!"

"K, sounds like lots of fun. Think 3 months is going to be enough time to get it all together?"

"Ha! Yes, it will be great! I even got costumes picked out for us that will be perfect," she said with even more enthusiasms as she crawled up to him to move in closer.

"Okay, what did you have in mind for us? Horror clowns? Zombie dolphins?"

"Well, I was thinking... there was that one time we were experimenting, that I had fun with..."

"Um, I guess...?" He had no clue which she meant.

"Look, I wanted to do some sexy costume now that I've gotten more fit"

"Hun, you'd look hot in anything," he interrupted.

"Uh, glad you think that way, because honestly, I've gone back to almost a rail again, I feel like I have no definition."

He couldn't think of a safe way to respond. She had a point, she was able to work away a lot of the flab, but her natural body type was very thin and had really only developed a chest with childbearing. He found her absolutely hot, but he didn't know how to say it without sounding like an idiot, so just smile and nod.

"Well, you've still got some cushion, so I was thinking with the right adjustments you would look absolutely hot in it," she said getting closure and kissing on her neck.

"k....? What are you going at?"

"Hot, Darling Robin Hoodie and Lord Marion," she said with a deep kiss.

"Umm... K. Not the oddest thing, but I guess I could be a nobel. I just don't want it to look cheesy; we got time and budget, I want to make sure it looks real"

"Ummm... I want it to look real, but that's not exactly the idea I was after....," she said biting her lip.

"Oh...," he said not really getting it. "OH!" When it finally clicked. They tried a cross in experimentation, and he surprisingly found it fun... but she felt him not passing was causing problems.

"Ummm... but if you do it, we got to put everything into it. I'll put it all together, k?"

No comments:

Post a Comment