Sunday, September 26, 2021

A return with more writing to cum!

The world has turned upside and steps are being taken to getting back to things. We've all taken time to rethink things. Ironically and luckily for me, my employment actually increased during this phase, so i've unfortunately not had the oppurtunity to put my personal thoughts into writing. However, it had been WAAAAY too many years before that since i had really taken time to put any out as well.

However, i'd like to take a stab at changing that. i have had many ideas bounce around my head for decades and not the least of which has been Just Life, but i need to set it asside for a moment to try to get some of these other things out. i will try to get back to that as soon as i can, but i hope you can enjoy what else is bouncing around up there.

i am definitely looking to create something others to enjoy and highly look for feedback, and try to work it in, but i these are largely ideas and thoughts that excite me, so if they're not your thing, that's okay; all sorts of pasteries in the bakery. So take a look at them, feel free to tell me what you think, and i hope maybe someone else will enjoy them as well.

happy to be back!looking forward to cumming back!

1 comment:

  1. I love your stories ... Hopefully u continue to write them

    ReplyDelete